Steve and Sam take a ballroom dance class—
Inspired by impertinence’s awesome Sam/Steve fic “And the Reasons We Were Singing.”
"For me, when I really search myself, it doesn’t feel like an affair.”
Korrasami week day 5: Home
With these vows I pledge myself to you, to be the shoulder that you lean on and the rock on which you rest. May my arms be your shelter and my heart be your home.
This is so shoujo, I think I’ve been watching too much sailor moon, help
Nightwing sketch!! I really liked how this one turned out!! Lil fan art based on Ismahawk’s Nightwing series, which just released their trailer (awesome btw). I dig how the outfit feels functional, stealthy and still looks badass. Nice work guys!! Cheers, thanks for looking!!
Sam Wilson in Captain America #025
Slay my life
piper could cut you in half and look amazing while doing it
Hands up if large groups of aggressively loud white boys in your vicinity freak you out
One of the things that bonds women, POC, and LGBTQA+ together: The fear of white men in numbers.
Did you mean: Congress?
if yr under 18 and yr not ok with an adult following u/liking your selfies etc for any reason, please say and ill do whatever to make you comfortable its really not a bother! i know i have a lot of young mutuals.
It just kills me when writers create franchises where like 95% of the speaking roles are male, then get morally offended that all of the popular ships are gay. It’s like, what did they expect?
10 Historical LGBT Moments
Pictures courtesy of ONE National Gay & Lesbian Archives.
01. Police Officers Holding Hands At The Los Angeles Christopher Street West Pride Parade - 1972
02. Man Holds A ‘We Are Your Children’ Sign On Gay Freedom Day At The San Francisco Pride Parade - June 25, 1978
03. Harvey Milk Speaks At The Los Angeles Christopher Street West Pride Parade - 1978
04. Lesbian Women Embrace At The Los Angeles Christopher Street West Pride Festival Gay Think Booth - June 1975
05. Lesbians Kissing At The First Woman’s Building - 1974
06. Families Marching In The Los Angeles Christopher Street West Pride Parade - 1982
07. Philadelphia Gay Wedding. This Photograph Was Part Of A Set That Was Deemed Inappropriate By A Photo Shop In Philadelphia And Never Returned To The Customer - 1957
08. Block And J.J. Belanger Kissing In A Photo Booth. The Album Caption Reads - ‘PGE Exhibition, Hastings Park.’ - 1953
09. Crowd Holds Hands At The Los Angeles Christopher Street West Pride Parade - 1971
10. Protesters Gather At The Stop Anita Demonstration At Hollywood High School - June 13, 1977
Dickdami team-up cartoon
- Dickdami team-up animated movie
Dickdami team-up live action
- Dickdami team-up comic
Dickdami team-up video game